Vista Green RV Resort in South Boardman, Michigan
just 22 miles SE of Traverse City
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are prompted to offer these lots at a discount price. Please call Mi Up North Escape for information for the sale of these lots. These prices are NOT available from Vista Green.
Some features you will find for your convenience and
enjoyment at Mi Up North Escape RV Resort:
• Acres of beautiful ponds
• Miles of hiking trails
• 100 AMP service available at all rental sites
• Water and sewer available on all rental sites
• Over sized lots with concrete, pads and patios
• Easy access to US road systems
• Cellphone access and free WiFi
Our new activity center offering unmatched
luxury amenities to include:
• Dining and catering areas
• Ballroom with stage and dance floor
• Multiple restrooms and shower facilities
• Kitchen with prep food areas
• Adult game room with pub like seating
• Numerous gathering areas
• Swimming pool for adults with lap lanes for those looking to workout in the pool
• Swim area for children away from adult usage
• Large Hot tub for your enjoyment and relaxation
• Planned weekly activities
• A well appointed exercise room
• A new spacious and well appointed laundry center
With full electric, water, & sewer on full cement pads, Mi Up North Escape RV Resort is glamping at its best! Locally owned & operated.
This premier facility is quiet, spacious, & above all else, relaxing! Due to the parameters of this premier community, your recreational vehicle must meet the following Pride of Ownership criteria:
-All RV's must be a minimum of 27 feet in length & must be less than 10 years old.
-No tents, truck campers, fold-out or pop-up campers, conversion of trucks, buses, or vans allowed in the park
-Must be fully equipped for full utility hookups to the Resort's water, sewer & electrical systems
-Any exceptions must be approved prior to booking a reservation
-All vehicles must be parked on the pads provided at each site
-Any rentals of 1 month or more will be responsible for electric charges incurred during the stay
-Pets are welcome, the limit of a combination of 2 dogs or cats per RV & registered upon arrival
-Pets may not be left unattended outside the RV & are required to be leashed when off RV site
-Open campfire allowed only in the designated area, not at individual sites
-Quiet hours 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
All guests may check in at the Welcome center & will be escorted to their site. If checking in after hours, directions will be emailed prior to check-in.
Please, help us maintain our luxury of standards for everyone's ultimate resort experience.